Saturday, May 12, 2007

The blessing of Motherhood

We have mail delivery on Saturday. Just as I was getting up I heard something drop through our mail slot. It was a Mother's Day card from Jen in Canada. I love the way she is able to express herself in word - she almost always make me cry and laugh simultaneously! I am so thankful for Jen and Jon - they have brought so much joy and love into my life and I am very proud of them. As a dutiful big sister Jen wrote a little note from Jon knowing that he would be out in the bush in Prince George and wouldn't be near a phone or computer to send his own greetings. Jen sent a note to Randy to get him to pick up chocolates and flowers. When we got home from Lisburn we sat down to a steamer and some wonderful chocolate truffles - does life get any better than that!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ale said...

Happy Mothers Day Gwen! You are an amazing mother who has made so many other kids feel so special and loved. Many blessings to you on this day!

9:48 AM  
Blogger missn said...

Awh, I love you Mom. Sorry we couldn't make you breakfast in bed this year. Thanks Dad for making it a special day for Mom. You are fabulous parents!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home