Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I have completed my task


My friend in Scotland worked as a domestic in a small care home for a few months. When someone noted that she had quit her job, she replied that she would prefer to say that she had completed her task! Well, I'd like to announce that I have completed my task at Parkside! It was a great day at work - the staff had bought a farewell cake, flowers, a present and a card. I felt loved. The day before, one of the girls had told me to bring a change of clothes, and it's a good thing I did because as I left the building they showered me with eggs, flour and red sauce! They reassured me that they only do this for those they like. Sorry, no picture of the mess because the cameras batteries had died.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ale said...

Congratulations on your completion! You and Jen seem to be posting similiar photos these days!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home