Friday, May 25, 2007

So . . .

. . . that's finished. I made it through my differentiation interview, so I am now officially a PhD student! After the meeting, I cycled home (again, through insane traffic--where on earth is everyone going at 3 in the afternoon?) and, since Gwen is working, celebrated alone--first with a wee nap. Is it obvious that I'm now 53 years old? Before lying down I put in a load of cycling clothes to wash and then hung them on the line when I got up. When it seemed like they'd dried all they were going to, with evening coming on, I brought them in and no sooner got them arranged on the drying rack than the skies opened and we got a gully-washer of a shower that lasted about 15 minutes. Now the sun's shining again and life goes on as before. Timing's everything, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ale said...

Birthday greetings and congratulations! Much to be celebrated!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home