Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Late afternoon reflections



We had a great time in Dublin - I just thought to mention that, on our bus trip to Dublin, on the dual carriageway (4 lane divided highway) there were miles and miles of daffodils in full bloom all along the side of the road! (Beats the yellow dandelions that grace the Saskatchewan stretch of the Trans-Canada highway in spring.) The walking tour at Glendalough was terrific - I felt like my heart was at home - as a child ( who am I trying to kid? I'm still a child at heart) I had dreamt about how beautiful Ireland was and the walk was like a dream come true. Right now it is pouring rain - this afternoon I walked home from Lisburn with 4 bags of groceries. I always think it's good to save bus fare but Randy just shakes his head in disbelief when I come to the door looking like a pack horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home